Combining style with functionality, the Amplivox 116 is the ideal manual screening audiometer for primary care, schools and industry. It offers a comprehensive air conduction threshold facility at a very affordable price.
A reduced test time and improved patient concentration is made possible by the threshold retention function. Test results can be displayed and recorded at the end of the test and not between frequencies. Results can also be printed using the optional designated printer.
Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on the integral display. The Amplivox 116 is designed and manufactured to conform with relevant audiometric and safety standards.
Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 116 is totally portable and is ideal for both desktop and mobile use. The 116 can also be supplied with the optional battery power function in addition to mains power if required.
- Frequency range: 125 - 8000Hz
- Attenuation range: -10 - 100dBHL
- Tone selection: Pure, pulsed, warble, continuous
- Portable and lightweight design
- Optional battery power option
- Integrated talk forward function
- Threshold retention function (during test)
- Connection to thermal printer and/or PC
- Standard audiometric headset
- Patient response switch
- Audiogram cards (50x)
- Power supply with country adaptors
- Carrying case
- USB stick (manuals + software)
- ampliSuite PC software (stand-alone)
- Noah audiometry module