Panasonic CR Lithium Button BatteriesFrom Panasonic, this range of non-rechargeable lithium button batteries (sometimes called coin batteries or coin cells) are a compact power solution. They can be used to power smaller electronic devices such as calculators, watches and cameras. They can also provide memory support.
Features and benefits:• These CR batteries feature lithium chemistry, which has a high energy density.
• This range of button batteries are perfect for use with intermittent high load applications.
• The self-discharge on this range of coin cells is low, giving them an excellent shelf life. Under the correct conditions, 90% of the battery storage will remain even after 10 years in storage.
• They have excellent reliability and a high capacity.
• Panasonic lithium button batteries have resistance to continuous discharge and to over discharge.
• The batteries with PCB pins have a vertical or horizontal orientation.
This CR2032 button battery from Panasonic features a nominal voltage of 3 V with a 220 mAh capacity. This lithium manganese dioxide button battery has a 20 mm diameter and a height of 3.2 mm. The PCB pin terminals of the CR1220 button battery allow you to install it into a circuit board. This battery requires horizontal orientation when installed.