Australia and New Zealand’s leading clinical detergent specially formulated to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4187 & AS/NZS 4815 for optimal Infection Control. Clinidet is the powerful cleaner – perfect for medical and dental instruments and for effective cleaning of all clinical environments (equipment, furniture, floors etc).
Clinidet is the benchmark for Clinical Detergents in Australia & New Zealand.
Powerful, Safe & Perfectly Designed to Meet the Australian & New Zealand Standards for Infection Control (AS/NZS 4187 & AS/NZS 4815).
- Excellent wetting (detergency) across a broad temperature range.
- Very low foaming under dynamic conditions even at ambient temperature.
- Corrosion inhibitor incorporated into the formulation.
- Mild alkaline formulation.
- Improved performance in hard water.
- No irritating or hazardous ingredients.
- Excellent in systems operating under dynamic conditions where continuous, rapid surface-interface formation requires quick migration of surfactant to effect good wetting.
- Highly efficient cleaner for the removal of organic substances especially blood, proteins, fats & lipids.
- Powerful as a cleaner yet gentle to high quality instruments & equipment.
- Mild alkaline formulation greatly improves the solubilisation of proteins & fats compared with neutral detergents.
- Overcomes hard water problems in rural areas.
- Safe and effective with “mist” free applicator.
- Safe to store & transport.
How does Clinidet Work?
Clinidet has a unique composition of surfactants (surface acting agents) that: a) Solubalizes the bio-burden (penetrate and dissolve into water), and then b) Negatively charges the bio-burden and the hard surface in which it resides (instruments or equipment for instance) making each repel each other and disallowing re-deposition.
The Optimum Detergent for Manual & Ultrasonic Cleaning:
Cleaning is a vital step for preventing cross infection and particularly when reusing surgical instruments & equipment.
The sterilising process will not work if there is residual soil or film. The outer coating of the bio-film may simply harden & the underlying organic material will be untouched, leaving a potential source of cross infection.
A powerful cleaning agent is necessary to effectively remove soil & organic matter. The cleaning agent will solubalise & emulsify soil through the action of surfactants. The effectiveness of the cleaning agent is greatly enhanced by mechanical action, such as manual brushing, ultrasonic cleaners or mechanical washers.
Ideal for Surface Cleaning:
Surgical Instruments, Dental Instruments, Surgical Tables & Chairs, Bench-tops, Tiles, Walls & Floors, Environment. They will be clean, safe and compliant.