Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is caused by the formation of a blood clot (thrombus) in the deep veins of the leg.
Prolonged immobilisation results in an increased risk to develop DVT.
Additional factors can increase this risk even further.
- The anatomical shape combined with high stretchability ensures Comprinet® pro fits on a wide range of leg shapes and sizes, while maintaining pressure profile.
- The special knitting technique ensures a highly two-way stretchable fabric.
- With circumference measurements up to 53 cm at the calf (c-level) and 86 cm at the thigh (g-level) sizes for Small, Medium and Large, and 90cm for Extra-large, Comprinet® pro is suitable for the majority of patients.
- The soft skin-friendly and air-permeable fabric provides unique wearing comfort.
- The seamless circular knitting and the smooth toe seam contribute to wearing comfort.
- The knit welt of the knee high stocking does not constrict and is comfortable on the leg.
- The skin-friendly and robust thigh band reduces the risk of allergic reactions and does not fold back or wrinkle.
- The high durability of the material makes Comprinet® pro therapeutically reliable.
- The inspection window set back from toe extremity on the dorsal side of the foot allows easy and rapid safety assessment.
- The reciprocated heel allows for proper positioning of the stocking.
- Comprinet® pro maintains its pressure gradient even after 10 times of washing* making it still therapeutically efficient while cost-effective