The paraffin-impregnated dressing.
Classic is the economical solution when treating exudating wounds. The low-adherent dressing is made of open weave cotton gauze impreg- nated with soft paraffin – to facilitate dressing change and to support a. moist environment for the wound.
- Impregnated with soft paraffin
- Open weave 100% cotton fabric with interlocking threads
- Also available in handy dispenser boxes
A good choice! Cuticell® Classic offers reliable treatment quality.
- Low-adherent and soothing
- Facilitates dressing change
- Helps maintain a moist environment to support wound healing
- For increased stability when cut to size
- Does not fray
- Allows exudate to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
- Prevents occlusive effects
- Economical treatment
- Benefit of simple handling
- Reducing packaging waste
- For exudating wounds such as
- First and second-degree burns
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
- Donor and recipient skin graft sites