Thin flexible and versatile.
Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction.
Extra Thin Dressing can be used as a primary hydrocolloid dressing for dry to lightly exuding wounds.
It can be used as a secondary dressing to secure an AQUACEL®
Dressing or an AQUACEL®
The European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) and The National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP) guidelines recommend the usage of hydrocolloids for the management of pressure ulcers.1
Extra Thin Dressing can be used to manage stage I and stage II pressure ulcers.
- A thin polyurethane film provides a bacterial and viral barrier when the dressing remains intact and without leakage.
- The film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing.
- The dressing can be removed without damaging newly formed tissue.
- It is designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction by preventing contact with clothes/bed linen.
- It can be used on the body as a primary or secondary dressing.
- It can be used on skin tears and superficial wounds, dry to lightly exuding wounds, newly-formed tissue or skin at risk of further breakdown