Designed to assist users with application of compression stockings, tubular bandages or garments.
The compression stocking or tubular bandage is turned inside out over the applicator evenly distributing elastic forces of the garment onto the smooth outer surface of the device. Once the garment is correctly positioned on the applicator the user then transfers the compression garment onto the limb.
Works with both open and closed toe stocking
• Fits compression garments to upper and lower limbs
• Significantly places less stress and pain on the injury and / or limb
• Robust, durable and easy to clean
• Compact, lightweight and travel friendly
• Australian Made and designed
• Available in three colour coded sizes for easy identification
• Easy to use and attach handles (sold separately)
Care Advice: Clean with warm water and mild detergent. If disinfection required, the applicator may be wiped with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution. DO NOT use solvents or steam sterilisation. DO NOT store in direct sunlight or near a heat source. (Failure to adhere to these care instructions will void the lifetime guarantee)