enables effective management of chronic lower leg wounds while offering ease of use - the perfect combination for providing patients with a higher quality of life.JOBST® UlcerCARE™
- Provides graduated compression of 40 mmHg** - the recommended pressure for the healing of chronic lower leg wounds.*
- Is a 2-in-1 system for easy handling by patients or caregivers.
*European Wound Management Association (EWMA). Position Document: Understanding compression therapy. London:MEP Ltd, 2003.
**Targeted nominal compression for an average ankle size.
Features and BenefitsJOBST® UlcerCARE™ Liner
- Provides mild compression (17 mmHg**) for the non-ambulatory patient to help manage lower leg swelling during bed rest.
- May be worn 24 hours a day by non-ambulatory patients and to hold a wound dressing in place.
- Has a integrated heel and toe for high wearing comfort.
- Contains silk to promote healthy skin, facilitate donning and improve patient compliance.