The rectangular shaped base has battery powered width adjustment. The legs are urethane coated with buffer disks to prevent injury from front castors.
It has 75mm diameter twin wheel, rubber, swivelling castors and 125mm total lock castors on the rear.
The mast incorporates two steering handles extending out either side of the mast. The boom has a pecked end. The spreader bar is covered with polyurethane, has 3 attachments for slings at either end.
* Plug in battery system which is removed for charging on a separate recharger. * The hoist is operated by a remote control, push button hand piece with a hook attachment to the mast
* Full electric operation of raising, lowering and leg gate. There is dual speed control for lowering and raising
* Audio low battery warning alarm
* There is an emergency stop button on the mast with an emergency raising and lowering button
Available slings for use with this hoist are:
* General Purpose (with / without head support)
* Full Body with Head Support
* Hammock Sling
* May be suitable for bariatric use up to the specified load capacity