Paper blend silcone tape, breathable, hypoallergenic, Blue, 19mm x 61cm
Note: Studies have not evaluated this product for use as a primary securement of critical tubing. 3M does not recommend it for this use. Clinical judgement is needed when making decisions about patient care.
- Removes cleanly, without disrupting fragile skin layers or causing any undue pain.
- Silicone adhesives have lower surface tension than traditional adhesives, allowing the silicone to conform to the skin's profile.
- Adhesive level remains constant throughout wear time.
- Can be repositioned.
- Customisable, clean hand tear.
- Paper blend backing for breathability.
- Hypoallergenic and latex free.
- Ideal anytime the need to protect skin health and barrier function outweighs critical securement
- It is especially beneficial for patients with sensitive, compromised or at-risk skin, or who may require repeat taping to anchor dressings or secure light weight tubing e.g. paediatrics, radiation oncology, aged care, dialysis and ostomy patients.