The LogTag Remote Probe Temperature Recorder measures and stores 8031 temperature readings over -40 C to +99 C (-40 F to +210 F) measurement range.
Using the LogTag Interface and LogTag's freely available companion software LogTag Analyser , the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag Analyser which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statisticsand allowsexporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
- Alert indicator - indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- 'Pre-Start' logging - Logtag can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case: thin enough to be easily mailed "letter rate".
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag Analyser software that runs on any PC configures LogTag for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- High quality gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Probes: LogTag remote temperature probes are interchangeable provided they are changed with LogTag ST100 type remote temperature sensors.