The Q200/HE interfaces with multiple levels of Holter LX Analysis and LX Event software. Each level of Holter LX analysis - Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus and Pro - is tailored to addres varying needs of our customers. Please see the Holter LX analysis Features matrix for detailed information on each levels capabilities. All software offers customisable reports, accurate analysis and is available in multiple languages.Features & Benefits:
Included with every Q200/HE :
- Combination recorder - Deployable as a 14-day Holter recorder or a 30-day Event recorder.
- Ergonomic Design - Large, easy view LCD screen, soft keys and a very simple user interface make the unit exceptionally easy to use.
- Multiple Language capability - English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.
- Low Cost, Shielded Cables - The 2-lead and 5-lead patient calbes provide better signal integrity and nosie immunity while the low cost drives down the total cost of ownership.
- Accurate and Reliable - Patient data is encoded on a memory card so no information confusion will occur. Reliable digital technology is used throughout recording to enhance service life and lower costs.
- Maximise Reimbursements - The Q200 allows for capturing reimbursement for all components of current procedural terminology allowed for Holter and Event. At the same time, removable digital storage allows for rapid re-deployment of the unit to another patient.
- Q200/HE Monitor
- 5-lead Patient cables
- Monitor Pouch and belt
- Removable Media Memory Card