Lifepak 1000 Replacement Adult Electrodes
When it comes to defibrillation electrode pads, efficacy, patient comfort and ease of use are vital to defibrillation/cardioversion and positive patient outcomes, the EDGE System electrode pads with REDI-PAK lets rescuers receive the best technology available on all counts. The Physio-Control REDI-PAK preconnect system allows electrode pad connection prior to use without breaking the package seal, saves valuable time at patient arrival, allows electrode pads to be pre-connected which eliminates time-consuming electrode pad changes and promotes continuity of patient care. Features:
- Proven to reduce the risk of skin damage with biphasic defibrillation
- Compatible with ADAPTIV biphasic technology
- Provide defibrillation, noninvasive pacing and ECG monitoring through one set of electrodes
- Promotes continuity of patient care
- EDGE System RTS electrodes are radiotransparent at typical adult x-ray levels, eliminating the need for removal during radiological procedures.
- Standardize on EDGE System defibrillation/pacing/ECG electrodes with QUIK-COMBO connectors and maintain continuity of patient care by using one fast, easy electrode system that eliminates electrode changes between phases of patient treatment.
- Lead length 42"
It is recommended to always have a spare pediatric electrode with your AED in case of a second emergency.
18-month minimum shelf life.