For gentle protection of fragile skin. Soft silicone wound contact layer
- Designed to protect the wound site from mechanicaldisruption during dressing changes.
- Prevents adhesion of the secondary dressing to thewound surface and minimises the trauma associated with dressing change.
How it works
- Askina® SilNet adheres gently to the wound and surrounding skin surface and facilitates atraumaticd dressing removal.
- Its porous structure allows vertical passage of exudate into the secondary absorbing dressing.
Askina® SilNet can be left in place for several days, as long as the exudate passes freely into the secondary dressing.
- Skin tears
- Traumatic wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Fixation of skin grafts
- Donor sites
- Surgical wounds