Coloplast Biatain Silicone Lite Foam Dressing has superior absorption with soft adhesion for increased mobility. It is a thin and ultra flexible foam dressing with gentle silicone adhesive. This Biatain Foam dressing can be used on a wide range of exuding wounds and is to be used whenever a thin foam dressing is needed. Biatain Silicone Lite combines superior absorption and increased mobility for low exuding wounds.
Biatain Silicone Lite Foam Dressing Highlights:
- Unique 3D foam structure
- Secure fit
- Soft, ultra flexible and comfortable
- Bacteria and waterproof
Coloplast Biatain Silicone Lite Foam Dressing Features
- Unique 3D foam structure for superior absorption: When in contact with exudate, the unique 3D foam of Biatain Silicone Lite conforms to the wound bed. The fluid handling properties of Biatain Silicone Lite ensure optimal control of exudate thus minimizing the risk of maceration and leakage.
- Secure fit: The silicone wound contact layer provides a secure fit to keep the dressing in place while ensuring minimal pain upon removal.
- Non-touch Opening: Biatain Silicone Lite has a 3-piece non-touch opening to allow aseptic and easy application and to reduce waste of dressings.
- Soft, ultra flexible and comfortable: The soft and ultra-flexible design of Biatain Silicone Lite ensure a close fit to wound and body, and the thin foam pad at skin level makes the product comfortable to wear. Biatain Silicone Lite is thereby especially suited for wounds and patients that need increased mobility.
- Bacteria and waterproof: The permeable outer film is both bacteria- and waterproof.
- Mode of action: The unique 3D foam absorbs the exudate vertically and locks the fluid away within its structure, still leaving the wound moist to ensure optimal moist wound healing conditions.
- Product composition: Biatain Silicone Lite is a thin, ultra flexible and absorbent polyurethane foam dressing with a semi-permeable, water- and bacteria proof top film and a soft silicone adhesive.
Indications For Using Biatain Foam Dressing:
- Biatain Silicone Lite can be used for a wide range of low exuding wounds, including
- Leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Non-infected diabetic foot ulcers
- Donor sites
- Postoperative wounds and skin abrasions
- Biatain Silicone Lite is suitable for use on non-to-low exuding wounds and can be used in combination with compression therapy.