Eppendorf® epT.I.P.S. standard (0.5-5ml) are original, high-quality Eppendorf pipette tips which are uncoated, free of additives and packed in resealable bags.
• They do not leach into the sample and are developed to work in perfect combination with Eppendorf pipettes.
• These have low retention property generated by an ultra-hydrophobic, extremely homogeneous surface.
• Liquids containing detergents simply roll off, so that practically no liquid remains in the tip.
• These outstanding material properties ensure maximized sample recovery for cost saving and improved reproducibility.
• Ultrahomogenous surface for maximum reproducibility.
• Ultrahydrophobic surface for minimal sample loss.
• Significantly reduced foam formation during pipetting.
• Extreme resistance to chemicals.
• Available in PCR clean and Eppendorf Quality.
• Also available as ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. in PCR clean/Sterile
• (sterile and pyrogen-free).
• No Coating.