Exu-Dry is a one-piece wound dressing made up of multi-layers. Exu-Dry speciality, upper extremities dressings are designed to conform readily and comfortably to the contours of the upper limbs.
Exu-Dryis a highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend sandwiched with a layer of antishear high density polyethylene, a high density polyethylene outer and a wound contact layer of high density polyethylene.
-Anti Shear Layer
- Highly Absorbent
- Non Adherent
- Non Occlusive
- Compatible with topical agents
- - Exu-Dry is a unique one-piece wound dressing designed to help reduce pain and trauma, save nursing time and lower total dressing costs by replacing multiple layers. Exu-Dry replaces multiple layers of gauze and abdominal or surgical pads.
- - Non-adherent to the wound, Exu-Dry is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes. The Anti Shear Layer reduces friction and shearing and helps protect the wound. Exu-Dry's one-piece multi-layer sealed construction eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. Exu-Dry will not disturb new granulation tissue thereby supporting the healing process.
- - Highly absorbent, Exu-Dry reduces the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue. Exu-Dry wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes.
- - Non-occlusive, soft and pliable, Exu-Dry is available in a wide range of sizes and shapes to accommodate virtually any wound or body contour. Also, Exu-Dry is permeable and non-occlusive, and it can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds.
- - Exu-Dry is compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams.