Gelling fibre dressing with advanced fluid retention for highly exuding wounds.
is a sterile nonwoven gelling fibre dressing. It’s versatile, so you can use it to treat a wide range of highly exuding and cavity wounds, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and surgical wounds. When Exufiber comes into contact with wound exudate, it transforms into a gel. The gel helps support a moist wound healing environment. And it stays in one-piece so you can remove it easily when you change the dressing.
Exufiber has a high absorption and retention capacity , reducing the risk of leakage and maceration. You can use Exufiber in combination with Mepilex® Border
all-in-one bordered foam dressings.
- Superior fluid retention capacity compared to other gelling fibre dressings
- Less risk of leakage and maceration
- Enables a moist wound healing environment
- Easy one-piece dressing removal which may save time and potentially help patient comfort
- Combining Exufiber and Mepilex Border all-in-one dressing, with Safetac® creates a unique treatment option for highly exuding wounds