The HEINE iC1 is a new image capturing device to record clinical and dermatoscopic images for documenting, monitoring and supporting differential diagnosis of melanoma and other skin lesions. Innovative HEINE LEDHQ illumination combined with precision optics provide high resolution and reflex-free images with an Apple iPhone 6. The integrated Toggle Function allows you to easily alternate between polarised and non-polarised views
- Up to 40 x magnification with HEINE precision optics and up to 12 Megapixel image quality (with iPhone 6s).
- LED in HQ illumination.
- Changeable and cleanable contact plate made of high quality glass. With a scale for exact image comparison.
- Dual Toggle Function to conveniently alternate between polarised images and immersion images.
- Latest Li-Polymer battery technology with USB charging function and charge status indicator.
- Future compatibility with exchangeable mobile phone cases.
- Onboard app.
- See, or show your patients examination results directly on the screen.