Medical gloves provide protection from unwanted and dangerous substances for both healthcare professionals and patients. InControl Cuff First Ultra Nitrile Gloves meet and exceed international product standards to provide uncompromising protection to its users.
InControl Cuff First Ultra Nitrile Gloves are formulated with 100% Nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) providing a solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
InControl Cuff First Ultra Nitrile Gloves conform to ASTM D6319, ASTM D6978-05, EN 374-3:2003 and EN455 Standards and are manufactured under the QSR (GMP) and ISO9001: 2008 Quality Management System. These gloves are biocompatibility tested and also resist permeation by a wide range of chemicals as compared to natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
- No unpleasant odour.
- 100% nitrile material, eliminates Type I allergic reactions associated with natural rubber latex protein.
- Powde free to eliminate powder-induced irritation and dermatitis.
- Meets or exceeds EN455-2.
- An optimised formulation and thickness make these gloves the softest yet.
- Resists permeation by a wider range of chemicals than natural rubber latex of the same thickness.
- Superior strength and puncture resistance.
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and helps prevent roll down.