Foam primary contact layer for transferring exudate to a secondary dressing.
Transfer foam exudate transfer layer is designed to be used as a primary wound contact dressing. The structure draws exudate from the wound, transferring the fluid to a secondary absorbent dressing. This combination of dressings maintains a moist wound environment. Our Mepilex Transfer dressing is soft, thin and highly conformable. So, it's easy for you to keep the dressing in contact with the wound surface and the surrounding skin, even in awkward or difficult-to-dress areas. The dressing moulds softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound– thanks to Safetac®
– the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. You can remove it easily without damaging the skin. That means less pain for your patients 6
. And it seals the wound margins to protect skin from damaging leakage and maceration .
- Minimises pain during dressing changes
- Convenient and conformable for difficult-to-dress wounds
- You can cut it to suit various wound shapes
- Transfers exudate away from the wound, minimising the risk of maceration
- Promotes patient comfort – it's thin and comfortable to wear