One is a gentle one-sided wound contact layer with Safetac®
– the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. We designed it to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound – so you can remove it easily without damaging the skin. That means less pain for your patients.
Safetac also protects new tissue and intact skin – so wounds remain undisturbed, to support faster natural healing. And it seals the wound margins to protect skin from damaging leaks and maceration .
Mepitel One has a perforated design that lets exudate pass through to a secondary absorbent dressing. It enables easy delivery of topical treatments. And it allows secondary dressing changes without disturbing healing.
Mepitel One is adhesive on one side, so it’s easier for you to handle. Plus it’s transparent, so you can instantly assess healing progress without removing the contact layer.
- Transparent so you can instantly assess healing progress without removing the contact layer
- True undisturbed healing – it can remain in place for up to 14 days
- Safetac technology – minimising the risk of skin damage and pain to the patient
- Is cost-effective
- Suitable for a wide variety of indications