Soft FR Loop mask is suitable for clinicians during surgical procedures, general and allied health (dental) environments including those procedures where there is a risk of exposure to body and blood fluids, who prefer easy and convenient mask donning.
Features and Benefits
- Fluid resistance (120mmHg/16.0kPa) - Submicron filtration - Triple pleat design for easy breathing - Comfortable hypoallergenic inner liner - Soft and durable loops
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
Breathability (Delta P)
- The mask design provides excellent breathability and low delta P (≤1.8) ensuring coolness and comfort even when worn for an extended period.
Splash resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F1862-98 & ASTM F1862-00a standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 16.0kPa pressure.
- The fluid resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid (120mmHg/16.0kPa) strikethrough.