Need to Return Something?
- SSS Australia accepts that from time-to-time goods may be damaged or defective upon delivery. Such goods, or goods which are not otherwise in accordance with the customer’s order, may be returned to SSS Australia.
- SSS Australia is happy to consider return of goods for change of mind however, in these circumstances goods shall be returned to SSS Australia at the customer’s expense.
- All claims for credit must be made within seven (7) days of receipt of goods.
- Goods specially procured on behalf of a customer including non-stock items or products specifically tailored for the customer’s requirements are not returnable. SSS Australia will not accept claims for loss or damage to goods where orders are by arrangement, delivered to and left at unattended sites.
- All credits for returned product are issued provided that the products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition. SSS Australia will not accept a returned product where the product has been marked, taped or otherwise tampered with by the customer.
- SSS Australia reserves the right to charge a handling or restocking fee on all returns.
- Contact SSS Australia Customer Support Team on phone 1800 777 518 for Return Materials Authority Form (RMA) within 7 days of receipt of goods. No credit will be issued without prior approval and RMA.
- Pack goods securely in box(es) for safe transport to SSS Australia. Please do not tape or write directly on products or product packaging.
- Place RMA with goods inside box.
- Label SSS Australia address clearly on box(es).
340 Queensport Road North
Murarrie QLD 4172
- Leave box(es) at reception for easy collection by the courier.