SoloSite Gel creates and maintains an optimal moist wound environment as it desloughs and debrides. Unlike gels formulated with water miscible polymers, SoloSite's water "swellable" polymer remains gel-like until saturated, so it stays in the wound longer and requires fewer dressing changes. SoloSite has been proven non-cytotoxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising (Data on File). Its crystal-clear, physically stable formula doesn't change colour, enabling an unimpeded view of the wound.Features
- Preserved for multi-dose dispensing
- Unique push-button spray pack
- Convenient tube presentations, including the 20 gram
- Effective debider and deslougher
- Promotes moist wound healing
Debriding and Desloughing Action
- SoloSite Gel gently rehydrates sloughy and necrotic tissue which must be removed before healing can progress. SoloSite also absorbs excess exudate, thereby halting the build-up of cellular derbris and so helping to prevent slough formation. SoloSite Gel is easily applied and removed, with gentle irrigation being all that is required for removal.